- The doors are made up of sections 500 mm and/or 610 mm high which are insulated with PUR foam 40 mm thick.
- The section walls are made of galvanised steel and are polyester coated.
- They are available in standard colours: RAL 3000, RAL 5010, RAL 8014, RAL 9006, RAL 7016, and RAL 9002. It is possible to paint the door panel with any RAL colour.
- Stucco pattern of interior and exterior surface; rib pattern: horizontal ribs.
- Torsion spring estimated for at least 25,000 working cycles.
- Equipped with the following protection:
– Anti-fall protection of the panel in case the cable breaks;
– Anti-fall protection of the panel in case the spring breaks.
- The door can be opened by handles and/or a cord, a chain gear or an electric drive.
BIG TOR company also offers:
- ISO 40 ALP Industrial Doors – industrial doors with glazing in aluminium frames;
- ISO 40 E Extensive Industrial Doors – economical solution for less intensive use – torsion springs estimated for at least 15,000 working cycles;
- ISO 40 DE Industrial Doors – doors with springs estimated for at least 20,000 working cycles;
- ISO 40 DE DEKOR Industrial Doors – doors with springs estimated for at least 20,000 working cycles, industrial doors with a panel in decorative pattern;
- ISO 60 DE Industrial Doors – doors with springs estimated for at least 20,000 working cycles, double-wall sections insulated with PUR foam 60 mm thick;
- ISO 40 M Industrial Doors – insulated sectional doors without springs.